Big projects like painting the house or putting in new floors can transform the look and feel of your home. Don’t forget the power of small fixes and repairs that if left untreated may become an unintentional focal point of the room. Check out this cheap, quick and easy fix for a loose cabinet hinge below.
- Wooden matches, 99 cents
- Wood glue, 99 cents
- Hammer, 99 cents
What you do:
- Remove the cabinet hinge screw.
- Dab wood glue on a match and stick it into the screw holes.
- Tap it in with the hammer.
- Break off the match part that’s sticking out.
- Let the glue dry for about 4 hours.
- Twist the screw back into place. The match piece will create a new solid base for the screw. Poof.
Your home comfort system, on average, represents approximately 56% of your total energy usage. Choosing the right contractor to design, install, and maintain your comfort system is critical to your satisfaction with your new system. Learn how Hoodview Heating and Air Conditioning can help you here.SRC: Read more about this Quick and Easy Fix for a Loose Cabinet Hinge at: www.houselogic.com/blog/repair-tips/99-cent-store-solution-4-loose-cabinet-hinge/